Links to ANZAAG Resources
- Australian and New Zealand Anaesthetic Allergy Group
- ANZAAG Anaphylaxis Management Guidelines
- Referral form
Note: these are not currently endorsed by ANZCA or ANZAAG
For referral or advice regarding patients for investigation after suspected anaphylaxis please contact:
Dr Helen Crilly
Please log in to see contact details
Anaphylaxis Workshop – Expression of interest.
A workshop has already been held for 2017. To register your interest for future workshops please register your interest below.
This workshop is approved by ANZCA as an Emergency Response Activity for CPD purposes.
To register your interest for this workshop, please complete the form below.
- Venue: TBA
- Date and Time: TBA
- Cost: Nil
- Workshop description: The format involves some pre-reading, then practically using the updated anaphylaxis box to complete 3 different case scenarios in pairs, followed by a small group discussion to debrief and time for questions at the end. It will take 90 minutes.
Anaphylaxis Workshops – Expression of Interest.
Please log in to register
Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that this activity has been recognised as suitable to be claimed in the emergency responses category of the ANZCA CPD program. The course content has not been assessed and this recognition does not represent endorsement by ANZCA. (The wording of this statement is required by ANZCA with an advertisement of pre-approved course).
- If planned attendance needs to be cancelled please notify Dr Helen Crilly ASAP to allow someone else to attend.